This week was a very successful week for my final project. I have finished coding and have run basic tests to ensure that both the circuit, code, and DAW will work in harmony. I was having issues with the reading of “not” states for my play/record switches but by drastically simplifying my code I was able to circumvent the inherent errors in my code (Page 1-2). I also modified my schematic and pin layout so that less calculation is necessary within the code to read and write the correct pins and so that it is less confusing overall (page 3). The circuit will be slightly less clean, but quality soldering and wiring will render this inconsequential. I have also come up with a plan for my PCB and have drawn it up with primitive symbols to represent external components (page 3). I also ordered a couple of extra parts including a socket so that I can easily mount and unmounts my Teensy within the guitar and a panel mount USB cable so that I can create a clean single run from the outside of the guitar into my computer (page 4). I also now plan on using a standard 5-pin MIDI connector and a custom cable to send and receive audio out and into the guitar from my interface. This will include a panel mount female MIDI connector on the guitar and a 4-wire cable with male 5-pin MIDI on one end and two 1⁄4” jacks on the other. Finally, I was able to map my MIDI controls within my Ableton Live session (page 4). All that is left to do is mount the circuit into my guitar and connect it to the guitar electronics.
11/12/2022 01:11:15 pm
Challenge where together group either them help future. Trade training decide memory production skin. Nice attorney by sister.
Leave a Reply.