Final Project Progress:
So far I am slightly behind schedule with my final project. My DAW file is almost completely set up besides a few mapping nuances that I have to do more research to create (overall stop and play). I have to decide whether or not to perform these operations as duplicate maps in Live or use my Arduino code to set a single button to perform multiple tasks. The decision will be made on the grounds of speed and ease of application.
I still have to work on writing my Arduino code but this will depend on how my Live session is structure and from where I am triggering certain actions.
Again, here are my weekly goals:
1. Learn Ableton and build Loop session to accept teensy Midi and applicable controls and write Arduino code
2. Build prototype circuit on breadboard and begin debugging/troubleshooting
3. Finish debugging/troubleshooting and begin to finalize circuit on blank PCB
4. Mount circuit on PCB and mount project on the guitar.
5. Finalize aesthetics and practice performing
Below is a screenshot of my Live session as it stands now with primitive Key mapping that will eventually be transferred to MIDI maps.